Monday, 3 October 2011

Emmanuel Bible College or "In a Relationship"

I've been here at Bible College for over three weeks now. 

Following God has always been the best decision of my life.  He has my best interests at heart.

The community here is wonderful, it is beautiful how easily friendships are started with people whose life goal is the same as mine.  I've been desiring this kind of community, a community of like-hearted people.  Through my courses God has been revealing more and more of how He is all about relationship.  The Trinity is the ultimate relationship and God lets me enter into this perfect relationship because Jesus made it possible.  He created us for relationship; relationship with Him and relationship with others.  I've heard those words many times before but now they are becoming more firmly rooted in truth.  

God loves me, and He wants to be near to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment